From: Divine Bird [mailto:divinebird@...]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 1:48 PM
To: Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid
Subject: Re: Abby's Saturday

Lucinda:

There is a $20 guest fee now for non-members planning to come to the
meeting. I don't know if you heard that part at the meeting--people have to
sign up with me BEFORE they come up because our space is limited for
non-members. I am keeping a list and MUST know who is coming in advance.

Please ask your friends to either email me (preferred) or call me at
860-654-1708 to sign up. The list is filling fast. I put a big notice up
on Ravelry, and it will also be up on the website later today AND will be in
the March newsletter.

Jenny

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Thanks Lucinda. I just e-mailed Jenny and told her I was coming.

On Monday, February 9, 2009, at 04:17 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

Please read if you are interested in coming:

There is a $20 guest fee now for non-members planning to come to the
meeting. I don't know if you heard that part at the meeting--people
have to
sign up with me BEFORE they come up because our space is limited for
non-members. I am keeping a list and MUST know who is coming in
advance.

Please ask your friends to either email me (preferred) or call me at
860-654-1708 to sign up. The list is filling fast. I put a big notice
up
on Ravelry, and it will also be up on the website later today AND will
be in
the March newsletter.

Jenny

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

Great!

Abby will be giving a full-day workshop on spindling on Sunday - already overbooked just from the members - and I'll stay for it.  I'm going to get a hotel there overnight.

So we won't be carpooling, but I'll see you there.

Thanks Lucinda. I just e-mailed Jenny and told her I was coming.

On Monday, February 9, 2009, at 04:17 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:

Please read if you are interested in coming:

There is a $20 guest fee now for non-members planning to come to the
meeting. I don't know if you heard that part at the meeting--people have to
sign up with me BEFORE they come up because our space is limited for
non-members. I am keeping a list and MUST know who is coming in advance.

Please ask your friends to either email me (preferred) or call me at
860-654-1708 to sign up. The list is filling fast. I put a big notice up
on Ravelry, and it will also be up on the website later today AND will be in
the March newsletter.

Jenny

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

The workshop sounds like fun!