Topics

Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm, Sun, 11/5/17 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm

When:
Sunday, 5 November 2017
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event.

Lucinda Shastid

Remember that next weekend is the time change, so come on the new time.

See you then,

Lucinda

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
*Reminder:*
Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm
*When:*
Sunday, 5 November 2017
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York
*Where:*
Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=199824>.
---
http://www.avg.com

Joan Conca

Looking forward to our Sunday meeting.  Joan. :)

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5

Remember that next weekend is the time change, so come on the new time.

See you then,

Lucinda

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:*
> Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm
>
> *When:*
> Sunday, 5 November 2017
> 11:00am to 1:00pm
> (GMT-05:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*
> Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=199824>.

---
http://www.avg.com

Lucinda Shastid

Me, too!

And if anyone has Rhinebeck show-and-tell, please bring it!

Joan Conca wrote:

Looking forward to our Sunday meeting. Joan. :)
Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5
Remember that next weekend is the time change, so come on the new time.
See you then,
Lucinda
HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:*
> Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm
>
> *When:*
> Sunday, 5 November 2017
> 11:00am to 1:00pm
> (GMT-05:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*
> Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

> View Event
<https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=199824>.

---
http://www.avg.com

Shelley Reid

Hi Lucinda—

Is the spinner from CT with the big, big doggie (Apollo) named Lisa? I don’t trust myself to remember names correctly, wanted to ask her if she was bringing him tomorrow, Hannah wants to meet him.

Shelley

On Nov 2, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Remember that next weekend is the time change, so come on the new time.

See you then,

Lucinda

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
*Reminder:*
Spin/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm
*When:*
Sunday, 5 November 2017
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York
*Where:*
Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=199824>.
---
http://www.avg.com

Shelley Reid

Oops, sorry everyone, that ended up going to the group.

Shelley

On Nov 4, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Shelley Reid <shelweb@...> wrote:

[...]

Yes, that's her name. lkuller1@...

Will Hannah be thhere?

Shelley Reid wrote:

[...]

Oops - I did the same thing. Sorry, Lisa - I try very hard not to post people's e-mail addresses, but this time I failed.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Lucinda

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:

Yes, that's her name. lkuller1@...
Will Hannah be thhere?
Shelley Reid wrote:
[...]

Anne Abramtsev

shelley, is the apollo you speak of a leonberger?  looks a bit like a saint bernard?

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 2:46 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Oops - I did the same thing.  Sorry, Lisa - I try very hard not to post people's
e-mail addresses, but this time I failed.

Hope to see  you tomorrow,

Lucinda

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:
> Yes, that's her name.  lkuller1@...
>
> Will Hannah be thhere?
>
> Shelley Reid wrote:
>> Hi Lucinda—
>>
>> Is the spinner from CT with the big, big doggie (Apollo) named Lisa? I
>> don’t trust myself to remember names correctly, wanted to ask her if
>> she was bringing him tomorrow, Hannah wants to meet him.
>>
>> Shelley
>>

>>> On Nov 2, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Remember that next weekend is the time change, so come on the new time.
>>>
>>> See you then,
>>>
>>> Lucinda

>>> ---

Jamie Abrams

Hi all - lovely meeting this past Sunday.  We were discussing the propositions on the ballot tomorrow.  I spent a lot of time in the car today.  NPR had a lot of coverage with representatives presenting both "yes" and "no" reasons.  They said you could find broadcasts on line (I don't know how to do that, but for those of you interested before tomorrow's voting - I offer that as a way to self-educate).  Have a wonderful 2 weeks - Jamie