Topics

Cross Stitch, Anyone?

Lucinda Shastid

I'm trying to clear out some of my craft room supplies and am giving them away to a good home.

I have over 100 vintage counted cross-stitch magazines from the 1980s and early 1990s. A few magazines are dog-eared or have a crumpled cover; there should be no markings inside. (I’m not positive since I haven’t looked at them since the 1990s). They are from a non-smoking home without air fresheners or potpourri; we have small dogs but they don’t go into the craft room.

They are free to anyone who is interested. If you want them, let me know and we can make arrangements to meet.

I Hope someone else will enjoy these as much as I have.

Lucinda

---
http://www.avg.com

I love counted cross stitch, if you items are still available I would love them. You can call me at the office 212 602 2702 before 3pm or after 8pm at home 914 245 2909. Thanks so much
Angela

--

If there is one thing I learned in my life, all animals will go to heaven but very few people will.