Topics

Donations to prisons?

Lucinda Shastid

I have some old suitcases and I remember that [women's] prisons want suitcases so the released prisoners have a way to take their belongings with them.

Does anyone have a contact for such a program? I can always call around but if someone's already done the legwork, I'd prefer having a contact number.

Thanks,

Lucinda

---
http://www.avg.com

Jane Daniels

Groups dealing with foster kids are also looking for suitcases and duffel bags.

The Westchester Knitting Guild person in charge of charity knitting including giving yarn to the women's prison  is LInda Cramer  lcsc@.... Use my name and ask her who to contact.

Jane Daniels

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I have some old suitcases and I remember that [women's] prisons want suitcases so the released prisoners have a way to take their belongings with them.

Does anyone have a contact for such a program?  I can always call around but if someone's already done the legwork, I'd prefer having a contact number.

Thanks,

Lucinda

---
http://www.avg.com