Topics

Spin/Knit-In at Hanover Hilltop Farm, Saturday, 21 January 2017 #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In at Hanover Hilltop Farm

When:
Saturday, 21 January 2017
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

Joan Conca

I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

Lucinda Shastid

I'll be there, too - looking forward to seeing everyone.

I plan to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Joan J
We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House). It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.
Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about. See you this
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=52424>.
No virus found in this message.

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

Me too!
Irene

Sent from my iPhone

I plan to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Joan J
We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House). It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.
Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about. See you this
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=52424>.
No virus found in this message.

Maria Sanderleaf

See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf
914-329-1177

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

Carol Fessler

I'll also be marching in DC.

Have fun,

Carol

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Maria Sanderleaf <sanderleaf@...> wrote:
See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

Anne Abramtsev

hope to come, if i can drive.

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 7:41 AM, Carol Fessler <carol.fessler@...> wrote:

[...]

Jane Daniels

I am marching in NYC

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Maria Sanderleaf <sanderleaf@...> wrote:
See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

914-245-1250 jdhikes@...

Me too. Marching in NYC.

On Jan 19, 2017, at 8:31 AM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I am marching in NYC

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Maria Sanderleaf <sanderleaf@...> wrote:
See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

914-245-1250 jdhikes@...

Congratulations to everyone who is joining the protest!!

Teresa Ambrose wrote:

Me too. Marching in NYC.
On Jan 19, 2017, at 8:31 AM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@... <mailto:jdhikes@...>> wrote:

I am marching in NYC

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Maria Sanderleaf <sanderleaf@... <mailto:sanderleaf@...>> wrote:

See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

/Maria Sanderleaf/
/914-329-1177 <tel:(914)%20329-1177>/

<joanconca@... <mailto:joanconca@...>> wrote:

I plan to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!____

__ __

Joan J____

__ __

*From:* HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io
<mailto:HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io>
[mailto:HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io
We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday
at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as
Molly's House). It's the first building on the left, and if
the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than
inside.____

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a
nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show
off or have questions about. See you this____

View Event
<https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=52424>.
____

__

914-245-1250 jdhikes@... <mailto:jdhikes@...>

Catherine C.

I just want to "second" what Lucinda just said!

Sent from my iPhone

*From:* HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io
<mailto:HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io>
[mailto:HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io
We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday
at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as
Molly's House). It's the first building on the left, and if
the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than
inside.____

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a
nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show
off or have questions about. See you this____

View Event
<https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=52424>.
____

__

914-245-1250 jdhikes@... <mailto:jdhikes@...>

estern770

I will be in Washington.

Good luck to all who are marching.

Thank you Edie, good luck and stay safe.