Topics

New Poll (short, one answer): Please vote

Shelley Reid

Hi all--

I've put a very short poll up here about continued interest in the group. Please stop by and vote. Thank you!

Shelley

Teresa Ambrose

Hi Shelly!
I was not able to vote. I tried but my vote didn’t register. My vote is #2 if that helps.
Teresa

On Jul 13, 2019, at 7:51 AM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:

Hi all--

I've put a very short poll up here about continued interest in the group. Please stop by and vote. Thank you!

Shelley

Brenda Dietrich

i was unable to use the poll to vote.  I have moved to Ithaca and am unable to attend meetings

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 7:51 AM Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all--

I've put a very short poll up here about continued interest in the group. Please stop by and vote. Thank you!

Shelley

Anne Abramtsev

my vote did not register either, but my choice is #2.  annie