Topics

I'm inspired to knit this ...

Lucinda Shastid

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/golden-autumn-shawl/people

Notice how nicely it works in a gradient yarn.  And the pattern is free.  Drat - if only I were going to Maryland this year!  I guess I know what's first on my Rhinebeck wish list.

Beautiful! I like the first one where she uses a different pattern to a point then continues on with the original.

🦋
What we
think
we become.
Buddha

On May 1, 2019, at 8:52 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/golden-autumn-shawl/people

Notice how nicely it works in a gradient yarn. And the pattern is free. Drat - if only I were going to Maryland this year! I guess I know what's first on my Rhinebeck wish list.

Yes!  But I'm not sure I can combine patterns like that any more, even though it's so simple.

Lucinda