Topics

Happy Solstice, everyone!

Lucinda Shastid

Wishing everyone a happy whatever-holiday-you-celebrate-at-this-time-of-year, and all the best in the new year.

(The "best" naturally includes fiber and fiber tools, as well as good friends and good times.)

Solstice means the days are getting longer and that means rebirth: baby animals including baby angora goats (kid mohair) and baby lambs (lambswool), etc.

With warm wishes to all,

Warm and warmer wishes to all my fiber friends. Here is to health and happiness in the coming year as the days, once again grow longer.

Jane

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 8:40 AM Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Wishing everyone a happy whatever-holiday-you-celebrate-at-this-time-of-year, and all the best in the new year.

(The "best" naturally includes fiber and fiber tools, as well as good friends and good times.)

Solstice means the days are getting longer and that means rebirth: baby animals including baby angora goats (kid mohair) and baby lambs (lambswool), etc.

With warm wishes to all,

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

C. Patricia

Thanks, Lucinda.  Joyous holidays to everyone!

On Dec 25, 2018, at 8:40 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Wishing everyone a happy whatever-holiday-you-celebrate-at-this-time-of-year, and all the best in the new year.

(The "best" naturally includes fiber and fiber tools, as well as good friends and good times.)

Solstice means the days are getting longer and that means rebirth: baby animals including baby angora goats (kid mohair) and baby lambs (lambswool), etc.

With warm wishes to all,

Lucinda

Joan Conca

Merry & Happy to all of my fiber friends  J

FYI—Miss Babs Annual Gratitude Sale has begun.  Fabulous yarns at discounted prices.  I caved!!!!

See you in the New Year!  J

                Joan