Topics

Plumber

Teresa Ambrose

Hi Knitsters,
Can anyone recommend a plumber to install a reverse osmosis water system?
Love
Teresa

What we think we become. - Buddha

Pam

Teresa,
We use Ford plumbing. Call early in AM .James Ford 914 962 2737
I don’t know about your question but he is an excellent plumber.
Love to you and let me know how it works out.
Pam McL

On Nov 23, 2018, at 7:37 AM, Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...> wrote:

Hi Knitsters,
Can anyone recommend a plumber to install a reverse osmosis water system?
Love
Teresa

What we think we become. - Buddha

Teresa Ambrose

Thank you Pam!

On Nov 23, 2018, at 9:23 AM, Pam via Groups.Io <mcpma11=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Teresa,
We use Ford plumbing. Call early in AM .James Ford 914 962 2737
I don’t know about your question but he is an excellent plumber.
Love to you and let me know how it works out.
Pam McL
On Nov 23, 2018, at 7:37 AM, Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...> wrote:

Hi Knitsters,
Can anyone recommend a plumber to install a reverse osmosis water system?
Love
Teresa

What we think we become. - Buddha

Maria Sanderleaf

Thuesen Plumbing. They installed ours, and Kent Thuesen is a personal friend of ours.
Excellent work!

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf
914-329-1177

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 7:37 AM Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...> wrote:
Hi Knitsters,
Can anyone recommend a plumber to install a reverse osmosis water system?
Love
Teresa

What we think we become. - Buddha

Teresa Ambrose