Topics

Maybe change the time of our meetings???

Lucinda Shastid

I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

Lucinda

Anne Abramtsev

does not matter to me.  i'll go along with the majority.

On Sunday, August 5, 2018, 7:55:06 AM EDT, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's
inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

Lucinda

Sorry I couldn’t make it today….but I’m fine with the time frame.
But if majority wants a change, that would be fine, too.

Susan

Susan Ryhanen

Soapmaker/Wholesale Coordinator

S  A  I  P  U  A

p: 914.528.4859

f:  914.528.2813

e: susan@...

w: www.saipua.com

The Farm | Blog | Instagram

On Aug 5, 2018, at 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

Lucinda

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

I like 11-1, it generally works for me. Time for chores in the morning, time for lunch with my husband in the afternoon. What time were you thinking of Lucinda?
Irene

Lucinda Shastid

I don't think we got that far! There was a little discussion this morning.

Maybe different times on Sat and Sun, to accommodate people who want to come but can't make the 11:00-1:00 time frame.

I'd like to see some discussion, and then maybe a survey. Jane, you came up with some good angles on the survey.

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 12:52 PM, Irene Marks via Groups.Io wrote:
I like 11-1, it generally works for me. Time for chores in the morning, time for lunch with my husband in the afternoon. What time were you thinking of Lucinda?
Irene

Kay and Larry Koppl

Hi. I would prefer a 10am to noon time slot or I even heard of a 9:30am to noon suggested which sounded nice too. Another idea was afternoon on Saturday and morning or current time on Sunday. I personally find the lunch hour 11am to 1pm a challenge, but if we keep the same time slot, I will still attend!
Kay

On Aug 5, 2018, at 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

Lucinda

Joan Conca

I am fine with continuing with the 11-1 time. I would also be fine with 9:30-12:00. Whatever the group consensus is, I'll go with.
I don't think we got that far! There was a little discussion this morning.

Maybe different times on Sat and Sun, to accommodate people who want to come but can't make the 11:00-1:00 time frame.

I'd like to see some discussion, and then maybe a survey. Jane, you came up with some good angles on the survey.

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 12:52 PM, Irene Marks via Groups.Io wrote:
I like 11-1, it generally works for me. Time for chores in the morning, time for lunch with my husband in the afternoon. What time were you thinking of Lucinda?
Irene

Lucinda Shastid

I haven't seen much discussion of this. Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.
Any discussion???

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Shelley Reid

Jane,

Thank you for offering. I can set up a poll directly in the io group; I think Lucinda was hoping that members would discuss a little more before taking a vote. For example, in our discussion last time, a suggestion was made to switch to morning Saturday meetings and afternoon Sunday meetings, which is something that wouldn’t have occurred to us if we had just set out a few options to vote on.

My personal take is that I would prefer not to straddle lunchtime, but rather have a morning or afternoon meeting.

Shelley

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Shelley and all,

I also like the idea of a morning meeting and then an afternoon meeting.

Makes the rest of the day easier to plan.

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:37 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:

[...]

Lets discuss at the next meeting and have an action plan to send the survey out the following week.  Everyone should bring some questions they feel need answering.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:
[...]

I like early meetings as well and for some of the same reasons. It doesn’t break up the day.

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Aug 13, 2018, at 3:45 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

[...]

Pat O’Rourke

I go to Croton Gab and Knit on Sundays so likely will just join your wonderful group on Saturdays.  Pat

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Would you be able to come to all meetings if we changed the time?

Lucinda

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@... <mailto:jdhikes@...>

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Pat O’Rourke

It is unlikely I would go to both groups on Sundays. Thanks, Pat