Re: Checking In

Joan Conca

Hi Gals!

Coming to you from the Endless Mountains region in NE Pennsylvania.

My husband, Robert, and I are here and doing well.  It’s been chilly and grey for the last few days. We’ve even had snow flurries a couple of nights, no accumulation.

The birds are very active here.  We take walks outside when we can. It’s life affirming to be outside and in nature.

I’m knitting, listening to audio books, watching British shows on PBS Passport, etc.  Robert is very bored and waiting for the weather to warm up w/sunshine, to work on the lawn mower and other outside projects.

Right now I’m listening to, THE ROAD TO LITTLE DRIBBLING, by Bill Bryson. I love his mixture of travel and history!

I’ve also been watching Arne & Carlos’s YouTube blogs. They are very entertaining!

What is everyone knitting/spinning?  How about reading?  Cooking?

Two of my knitting groups are meeting on ZOOM and on Thursday evenings (5pm-) Pick Up Every Stitch has a ZOOM group.  It’s wonderful to see and chat with knitting friends!

Keep well everyone!

Hugs,

Joan J