Re: Here’s how to keep your cat forever

Teresa Ambrose

I may be able to spin with Cricket’s fur but I’d have to save it for a long time. I get such a small amount each time I comb her.

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Jan 13, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

When I saw the video at the top of the page, my first thought was "Kromski"!  The close-up made me think I was right.

After each of our first two Papillons died, I asked the vet to shave them and give us the hair.  I haven't spun it yet, but it's waiting for the right moment.  In the meantime, Joe has two caps made of brown and white yarn (Shiloh and Morpho).  It's a great way to remember a pet.

Who else has spun or plans to spin their pet's yarn?

Lucinda

On 1/13/2020 8:03 PM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/style/self-care/etsy-death-pet.html

🦋