Re: Holocaust Sweater

Catherine C.

'welcome, Teresa!
Catherine

On Jan 9, 2020, at 6:29 PM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

Thank you Catherine!!!

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Jan 9, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Catherine C. <cs.craven@...> wrote:

You're welcome, Theresa-

and Lucinda I saw that mention and I went on a bit of a hunt and ended up private-messaging the designer on Ravelry. She replied right away! -Catherine

Thanks for asking! I’m working on an adult version now that is more contemporary but incorporates many of the original design features. I will make the pattern to accommodate various adult sizes.
Lea

On Jan 8, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

The article in the Times of Israel mentions, "Stern, who has created a pattern for an updated, adult-size version of the green sweater..."  So the adult pattern exists, I just don't know where.

Lucinda

On 1/8/2020 10:21 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Knitsters,

A friend of mine would like to knit this sweater but there is only a childs size version available. Any ideas on how to adapt it for adult size? Like is there a pattern generator or someway to make a larger size?

Here is the story of the sweater:

Here is the Ravelry page:

Love,
Teresa