Re: Holocaust Sweater

Teresa Ambrose

Thank you Catherine. I’ll have her look into that.

On Jan 8, 2020, at 1:54 PM, Catherine C. <cs.craven@...> wrote:

PS. The sweaters in Handy Book of Sweater Patterns are knit in pieces from the bottom-up. You can convert to in-the round. She also has a top-down sweater book.

On Jan 8, 2020, at 1:52 PM, Catherine C. via Groups.Io <cs.craven@...> wrote:

I don't know about pattern generators, but Ann Budd's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns could help--it includes a set-in sleeve pattern. It would mean knitting (and washing) probably a swatch in the pattern stitch and then lots of other decisions. But if you know your gauge and the sweater circumference (including ease), it's do-able.

On Jan 8, 2020, at 10:21 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

Hi Knitsters,

A friend of mine would like to knit this sweater but there is only a childs size version available. Any ideas on how to adapt it for adult size? Like is there a pattern generator or someway to make a larger size?

Here is the story of the sweater:

Here is the Ravelry page:

Love,
Teresa