Re: OT - POLITICAL (continued)

Teresa Ambrose

Hi Angela, I never share political posts so you won’t have to look out for them! Glad Lucinda was able to remove you when she needs to. ❤️ Teresa

On Oct 27, 2019, at 1:40 PM, Angela via Groups.Io <butterfly1155@...> wrote:

Hi Teresa,
 Lucinda just emailed me and said she would pull my email out of those. But if you can’t I’ll look for the word political and discard it. It’scould be about any politician . They have brought division and hatred towards each other and to the people against each other. People and politicians now think it the norm to be mean and disrespectful to someone they disagree with. I thought my children the opposite.
Thank you for understanding my position on this.
Angela

On Oct 27, 2019, at 1:05 PM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

Hi Angela,
I am not sure that we have the option of omitting a single email address from group mailings. We had a discussion a while back about how to handle off topic emails sent to the group. At that time It was decided that those emails would state what the topic of the email was in the subject line so that one could decide for oneself wether or not they were interested in reading that particular email.
We can not and should not curtail discussion between group members unless of course it was decided that it was of a nature as to cause harm. Peace, Teresa

On Oct 27, 2019, at 10:39 AM, Angela via Groups.Io <butterfly1155@...> wrote:

Please take my email off the spinning list when you send out anything political about anyone .

Thank you
Angela Wagner
Butterfly1155@...

On Oct 27, 2019, at 8:31 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Here are two more people mocking tRump.

(I spell it that way to sound like T. Rex, with his small brain and tiny hands.  Also, the yellow-billed cuckoo and the red-headed woodpecker are named after their most obvious features.  Ditto tRump.)

In the Washington Post, you can find Roland Hedley's tweets (by Gary Trudeau).

Amazing - he is supposed to be a tRump supporter, and just "happens" to reveal some pretty good stuff.

https://twitter.com/RealRBHJr?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ARealRBHJr&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fdoonesbury%2F

If you subscribe to the New Yorker magazine, be sure to look online for the Borowitz report.  Here's a sample:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report <https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report>)”

Hoping to bolster the core message of his 2020 campaign, Donald J. Trump <https://www.newyorker.com/tag/donald-trump> ordered Mike Pence <https://www.newyorker.com/tag/mike-pence> to locate a passage in the Bible where Jesus tells people to get the hell out of here, White House sources confirmed on Monday.

According to the sources, Trump summoned Pence to the Oval Office and commanded him to find somewhere in the Bible where Jesus tells people that they don't belong here and they should beat it.

Pence, who seemed startled by the request, asked Trump if he meant the time when Jesus expelled money changers from the Temple, but Trump shook his head angrily. No, not that. I don't want to piss off Deutsche Bank, he said. I want something where Jesus tells the poor and the meek or whatever to go back to the shithole places they came from.

After a shaken Pence said that he would see what he could find, Trump reportedly demanded that the Vice-President also locate a passage where Jesus calls journalists the lowest form of life.

<https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/andy-borowitz>

With prayers and thoughts for our country,