Re: Hilltop Hanover Farm Public Listening Session with County Executive George Latimer

Jane Daniels

I stopped today to talk with Shanyn. The money Lattimer is asking for is to pave the driveway and do architectural review of the buildings. Shanyn said the friend of HHF board is doing some strategic planning.

As for meeting after the farm closes. someone has to feed the livestock on Saturdays and Sundays. Not clear on how that will work with us. She reiterated that she and Max are the only county employees.

Jane

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 4:10 PM Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

I never got the original message.

I won't be able to go.  I wonder if they accept written comments?

Lucinda

(Thanks for forwarding the message, Charlene!)

On 10/15/2019 1:17 PM, Charlene Feliciano wrote:
I can’t believe they are holding the forum this weekend. I know a few of us have plans to go to the festival this weekend. Will anyone from our group be able to attend to represent us?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM Hilltop Hanover Farm <info@...> wrote:
Saturday, October 19 | All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
A public input meeting on the future of Hilltop Hanover Farm will be held on October 19 at 10 a.m. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemoveâ„¢
View this email online.
1271 Hanover Street
Yorktown Heights, NY | 10598 United States
This email was sent to charlene.r.feliciano@....
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.

--
Charlene Vargas
914-282-7492

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...