Re: Hilltop Hanover Farm Public Listening Session with County Executive George Latimer

Lucinda Shastid

I never got the original message.

I won't be able to go.  I wonder if they accept written comments?

Lucinda

(Thanks for forwarding the message, Charlene!)

On 10/15/2019 1:17 PM, Charlene Feliciano wrote:
I can’t believe they are holding the forum this weekend. I know a few of us have plans to go to the festival this weekend. Will anyone from our group be able to attend to represent us?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM Hilltop Hanover Farm <info@...> wrote:
Saturday, October 19 | All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
A public input meeting on the future of Hilltop Hanover Farm will be held on October 19 at 10 a.m. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemoveâ„¢
View this email online.
1271 Hanover Street
Yorktown Heights, NY | 10598 United States
This email was sent to charlene.r.feliciano@....
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.

--
Charlene Vargas
914-282-7492