Re: Hilltop Hanover Farm Public Listening Session with County Executive George Latimer

Charlene Feliciano

I can’t believe they are holding the forum this weekend. I know a few of us have plans to go to the festival this weekend. Will anyone from our group be able to attend to represent us?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM Hilltop Hanover Farm <info@...> wrote:
Saturday, October 19 | All are welcome and encouraged to attend.

A public input meeting on the future of Hilltop Hanover Farm will be held on October 19 at 10 a.m. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Share this email:
Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn
Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove
View this email online.
1271 Hanover Street
Yorktown Heights, NY | 10598 United States
This email was sent to charlene.r.feliciano@....
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.
--
Charlene Vargas
914-282-7492