Re: Interested in buying

Jane Daniels

Not sure about meeting at the end of October. The farm stand will close some time that month.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:12 PM Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:
Unfortunately,  I don't have any green fiber in my stash.

I'll be in Washington State and Oregon from 9/18 to 10/1.  Then there's Rhinebeck.
Are we planning on meeting another Saturday since we don't meet on the Rhinebeck Saturday?

Joan

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...>
Date: 9/10/19 5:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: [HanoverSpinKnit] Interested in buying

All of us have stashes. I am interested it buying two braids of green top to spin and then ply with some dark green single ply yarn I have. I don't want to buy it on the internet sight or feel unseen.

I will be at the meeting on the 21st.

Jane

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...