Re: Grange

Teresa Ambrose

That’s great Carol! Thank you. I’m so glad it went well and that you all were in a comfortable place and had fun.

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Sep 8, 2019, at 1:45 PM, Carol Fessler <carol.fessler@...> wrote:

Teresa, it was lots of fun.  We missed you!  There were six or seven of us all happily spinning, some with drop spindles, others with wheels and an espinner.  Knitting made an occasional appearance.  We were In an appetite stimulating position next to the baked goods competition display and just behind the fried dough booth with its tempting smells drifting in.  It was very nice to be indoors. Traffic was light but constant, and as usual little kids and grown men showed the most interest.  I for one hope they invite us back.

Carol

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 8:07 AM Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
How was the Grange yesterday?

🦋