Re: Upcoming Event: Spin/Knit-In - Sat, 09/07/2019 10:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

Lucinda Shastid

Wonderful that you'll be spindling!  People always enjoy seeing the more easily understandable technique.

And knitting with handspun adds one more step to the process, in my opinion.

Lucinda

On 9/4/2019 12:03 PM, Catherine C. wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi, Lucinda you asked about anyone using spindles...I will be using them; I'm not bringing a wheel.

Can someone tell me if it's okay (or not) to also do some periodic knitting for brief periods?  (with hand spun, of course!)

Catherine

edited to add: if spinning-only is preferred, that's okay with me.