Re: Upcoming Event: Spin/Knit-In - Sat, 09/07/2019 10:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

Lucinda Shastid

Oops!  Thanks, Shelley.

One other point - if anyone who's not on the list wants to come, you might be able to leave your wheel with us and take a chair when one of the Chosen ones is at lunch or elsewhere.

On 9/4/2019 11:44 AM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io wrote:

The email that Teresa used to coordinate the Grange spin had the following people committed to going:

If you are planning on attending add your name to the list and copy and paste this email into a new email and send it back to the group.

1. Catherine C.
2. Mary Jo
3. Lucinda
4. Shelley
5. Joan Conca
6. Annie
7. Carol

Shelley

On Sep 4, 2019, at 11:37 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Slight change in tense - there will be a sign up for the event.  This e-mail is the sign up announcement!

Please let me know who is coming (and if anyone can demonstrate drop spindling).

On 9/4/2019 10:17 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
There was a sign up for this event and we have room/seats for 7. If you did not sign up please come to the fair but don’t bring your wheel! There won’t be room for you this year.

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Sep 4, 2019, at 10:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Spin/Knit-In

When: Saturday, 7 September 2019, 10:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:99 Moseman Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

View Event

We're meeting at the Yorktown Grange, 99 Moseman Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, instead of meeting at the Farm this Saturday.  We will be in the first building on the left which is the original Grange building.  As you enter, tell them you are with the spinners - no admission charge!  You can stop at the Grange building to unload, but will need to move your car so others can unload, too.

We'll meet from 10:00 to 1:00 to demo spinning (wheel, spindle, e-spinner) and knitting to fair-goers.  For more information about the Grange Fair, go to https://yorktowngrangefair.org/

Please let me know if you plan to come, so we can make sure we're set up properly.

Bring your fibery work, your lunch (or plan to buy lunch there), your show-and-tell, your enthusiasm, ....
See  you there!