Upcoming Event: Spin/Knit-In - Sat, 09/07/2019 10:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder: Spin/Knit-In

When: Saturday, 7 September 2019, 10:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:99 Moseman Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

View Event

We're meeting at the Yorktown Grange, 99 Moseman Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, instead of meeting at the Farm this Saturday.  We will be in the first building on the left which is the original Grange building.  As you enter, tell them you are with the spinners - no admission charge!  You can stop at the Grange building to unload, but will need to move your car so others can unload, too.

We'll meet from 10:00 to 1:00 to demo spinning (wheel, spindle, e-spinner) and knitting to fair-goers.  For more information about the Grange Fair, go to https://yorktowngrangefair.org/

Please let me know if you plan to come, so we can make sure we're set up properly.

Bring your fibery work, your lunch (or plan to buy lunch there), your show-and-tell, your enthusiasm, ....
See  you there!