Hi Joan!

I had that backward and fixed it. You have to copy and paste first then add your name! Sorry for the confusion. I corrected those instructions in subsequent emails.

Xoxo

On Aug 22, 2019, at 4:00 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I can’t figure out how to add my name, then copy & paste.

Joan

From: HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io [mailto:HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io] On Behalf Of Shelley Reid via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 7:56 AM
To: HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HanoverSpinKnit] Grange

On Aug 22, 2019, at 7:47 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

I’m so glad we will be spinning at the Grange!

Shall we say Saturday, September 7 from
10:00-1:00? If that doesn’t work we can adjust, let me know if these hours don’t work for you.

If you are planning on attending add your name to the list and copy and paste this email into a new email and send it back to the group.

1. Catherine C.
2. Mary Jo
3. Lucinda
4. Shelley