Grange

Teresa Ambrose

I’m so glad we will be spinning at the Grange!

Shall we say Saturday, September 7 from  10:00-1:00? If that doesn’t work we can adjust, let me know if these hours don’t work for you.

If you are planning on attending copy and paste this email into a new email, add your name to the list,  and send it back to the group.

1. Catherine C.
2. Mary Jo
3. Lucinda
4. Shelley
5.
6.

The address for the fair is:
99 Moseman Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

We will be in the first building on the left which is the original Grange building.

More to come after I speak to Rudy about parking and such.

P.S. - FYI - The Needlework competition is open to Adults and Children. We encourage everyone to enter his or her exhibits. We appreciate your support.

Drop off: Monday, September 2: 7:00pm 9:00 pm Tuesday, September 3: 3:00 pm 6:00 pm