Three ply

Teresa Ambrose

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. It is beautiful here in Maine! Not too hot and always a nice breeze.

I am working on 2lbs of fleece I bought at CT sheep and wool that was so old it was a bit felted but I got through the carding process finally! When you are doing a 3 ply yarn and run out of singles on one or more of the bobbins what do you do? I am tempted to put all three back on the wheel and fill them up just joining where the plying left off and filling the bobbins. I have done 3 ply before but can’t remember what I did! What do you all do?

I miss you all and hope you are having a nice summer.

Love
Teresa