Free Pattern For Our Little Moons Lace Wrap In Our Newest Yarn!

Teresa Ambrose

Begin forwarded message:

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Free Pattern For Our Little Moons Lace Wrap In Our Newest Yarn!
Date: June 27, 2019 at 7:17:14 AM EDT
To: Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...>

Purl Soho
Introducing Beautiful Burnish!

Like the moon making a guest appearance at life’s great parties, our Little Moons Lace Wrap brings a special glow to summer weddings, beach bonfires, and backyard potlucks! We knit up this beauty in our brand new yarn, Burnish. A rayon made from bamboo fiber, Burnish looks and behaves a lot like silk but is more durable, machine washable, and vegan… Very nice and 15% off through Sunday!

15% Off Through Sunday!

The beauty of bamboo-based Burnish is that it manifests the refinement and grace of silk without requiring animal products or precious care! One hundred grams of fingering-weight Burnish yields a generous 339 yards, and you'll need four skeins for our Little Moons Lace Wrap. We’re also casting on for three-season scarves and sweaters and love the willowy drape and super clean stitch definition!

You Might Also Like...
Botanical Yoke Pullover Pattern Download
Four Points Baby Blanket in Linen Quill Bundle
Gradient Cowl Bundle
Swath Wrap Bundle
Understory
Lantern
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013