From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: June 19, 2019 at 7:14:35 AM EDT
To: Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...>
Subject: Our Knit Layette Socks In A Bouquet Of Colors!

Purl Soho
For Summer Newcomers

In ode to the adorableness of a newborn baby’s plump, little feet, we used our softest, finest Line Weight merino to knit these teeny Knit Layette Socks. Adorned with tiny cables, they are the perfect gift for all those expecting a newcomer this summer!

A Bouquet Of Color

Although small, these Knit Layette Socks are filled with pretty details, and in Line Weight’s bountiful choice of colors, they also pack a punch. This project is so mini, you can pick a handful of colors like you’re picking flowers!

Knit A Whole Layette!

Our Knit Layette Socks are just one of three patterns included in our Knit Layette Pattern. You’ll also find a matching cardigan and hat, both employing the same timeless cables as the booties and all in baby-soft Line Weight... Beautiful!

You Might Also Like...
Pom Pom Kit
Lovely Lightweight Tee Pattern Download
Floating Gemstones Necklace Kit
Tussock
Watercolor Linen
Sayer
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013