Today's Meeting

Lucinda Shastid

Pat had her two-strand knitted throw with cables.

She also brought a friend, Deborah, who was knitting a tunic  - plain stockinette with a wide lace border at the hem and at the bottom of the 3/4 sleeves.  (No, she's not that far along yet - she told us.)  Size 2 needles!

Susan is taking a break from the never-ending sweater: a cap of light grey wool from their sheep.

Lucinda continued to knit on her Bohus sweater which required concentration.

Note that all four of us were knitting and on circular needles - I don't think we've ever had that high a proportion of knitters.

Helen was there as well, now as a friend rather than a "monitor" and she was working on the still-more-never-ending-than-Susan's-sweater needlepoint Christmas stocking.

Conversation, of course, ranged widely: will anyone want to inherit our furniture/linens/never-ending-projects?  knitting; medicine; children and husbands, to mention only a few.