Re: June 15 , 2019 Spin Class

Margarita Vatis

The Lewisboro Library group is low-key and only 20 min drive.

Hope to see you all soon!

M -

On Saturday, June 15, 2019, 9:01:04 AM EDT, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

I won’t be able to come today :>(.
I think everyone should go through their stash and needles and bring stuff for her to get started with.
❤️

🦋
What we
think
we become.
Buddha

On Jun 15, 2019, at 8:57 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

We have a new member, Wilma, who will come to our next meeting (not today's).  See her message below.

Can anyone suggest to her what needles and materials she should buy to learn how to knit?

Also, she lives in Armonk - are there knitting groups there that welcome beginners?

Lucinda