June 15 , 2019 Spin Class

Lucinda Shastid

We have a new member, Wilma, who will come to our next meeting (not today's).  See her message below.

Can anyone suggest to her what needles and materials she should buy to learn how to knit?

Also, she lives in Armonk - are there knitting groups there that welcome beginners?

Lucinda

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: June 15 , 2019 Spin Class
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 07:07:07 -0400
To: Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Dear Joe and Lucinda

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend today's class. I am a BC patient. Just got through doing radiation and I am extremely tired today.

Also, I asked about materials I would need to bring with me to do the class, but did not get a response on that.

If , I need to bring materials, I need to know what I need so I come prepared.

My interest in learning how to spin and reconnect with knitting, is for one to get off the treadmill of doctor appointments, treatments and having
cancer 24/7 on mind. “I want to do something fun� and relaxing for me as part of my healing regiment. Two, I like to create projects that I can bring
back to the Cancer Treatment Center where I am being treated as gifts for other patients going through and even encourage others to join
something fun and healing.

First Sunday, will not be good for me to attend, as I reconnecting to going back to church. Saturdays will be good.

I pray to join the next Saturday Class.

Thank You . Have a great weekend.

Wilma

Join HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.