Subject: June 15 , 2019 Spin Class
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 07:07:07 -0400
From: Wilma <eaglewarrior@...>
To: Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Dear Joe and Lucinda

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend today's class. I am a BC patient. Just got through doing radiation and I am extremely tired today.

Also, I asked about materials I would need to bring with me to do the class, but did not get a response on that.

If , I need to bring materials, I need to know what I need so I come prepared.

My interest in learning how to spin and reconnect with knitting, is for one to get off the treadmill of doctor appointments, treatments and having
cancer 24/7 on mind. “I want to do something fun� and relaxing for me as part of my healing regiment. Two, I like to create projects that I can bring
back to the Cancer Treatment Center where I am being treated as gifts for other patients going through and even encourage others to join
something fun and healing.

First Sunday, will not be good for me to attend, as I reconnecting to going back to church. Saturdays will be good.

I pray to join the next Saturday Class.

Thank You . Have a great weekend.

Wilma