Baby Time: DEGEN For Purl Soho + A Special Offer!

Teresa Ambrose

Begin forwarded message:

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Baby Time: DEGEN For Purl Soho + A Special Offer!
Date: May 31, 2019 at 7:16:40 AM EDT

Purl Soho
Big Apple Moxie

Spunky, surprising, and super-NYC knitwear designer, Lindsay Degen, created the City Block Sweater and Vintage Taxi Booties for Purl Soho as an ode to glorious Big Apple moxie, as well as to the unfettered nature of babies. Simple intarsia stripes and checks make colorful splashes in these roomy and practical garments, giving babies full freedom of expression!

City Blocks + Vintage Taxis!

These patterns may embrace the spirit of our hometown, but knitting them doesn't require any big-city know-how. The City Block Sweater works up in simple flat pieces with easy blocks of color along the way, and the whole thing is seamed together at the end. The Vintage Taxi Booties are knit in one top-down piece with double-yarn soles for super squish and I-cord laces for staying put!

20% Off Posy + Pocket Posy

Both patterns use Purl Soho’s Pocket Posy mini skeins, and the sweater also requires two  Posy full-size skeins. A kid-proof blend that also happens to be beautifully hand dyed and machine-washable, cast on for these super fun knits with 20% off all loose skeins of Posy and Pocket Posy, now through Sunday, June 2nd, in our store and online!

You Might Also Like...
Color Wash Blanket Bundle
Pom Pom Kit
Knit Shiny + Matte Wrap Bundle
Floating Gemstones Necklace Kit
Cap Sleeve Pullover Pattern
Warsa Linen
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013