Re: Upcoming Event: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Sat, 05/18/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

Lucinda Shastid

On Saturday, I'm going to need advice on circular needles to buy.  Does anyone have a needle gauge that is precise?  Mine is an old metal Boye(?), and my Knitpicks needle points are too large for one size and too small for the next one.

Also, I'll be asking for suggestions on what brand to get.

Thanks in advance,

Lucinda

On 5/15/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm

When: Saturday, 18 May 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event

Description: We'll meet in the Classroom, the third building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!