Re: Guild Event - Washington County (NY) Fiber Tour

Mary Jo Garrity

Thank you SO much for passing on this event. I for one am definitely going!!

MJ

On Apr 1, 2019, at 7:42 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

(Possible duplicate message)

You read it more carefully than I did, Shelley!  The yarn will definitely be unique!

Lucinda

On 4/1/2019 7:06 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io wrote:
FWIW, the press release says:

The farm’

Shelley

s products run from raw fleeces to finished yarn and clothing, as well as breeding stock, cuts of lamb, freshest eggs, and Tuscan style cheese.

On Apr 1, 2019, at 5:33 PM, Melanie Berti <rightseat@...> wrote:

Thank you. Does anybody know if there are yarn sales or is it just fleece (as a non spinner I am guessing fleece is unsound wool?)?

On Apr 1, 2019, at 4:12 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

This is the same weekend at the Conn S&W festival, so if anyone wants to do the CT S&W on Saturday and spend Sunday driving around Washington County looking at fiber farms  - you can have a very fiberlicious time!  Here's the link:
https://www.washingtoncountyfibertour.org/farms.html

Lucinda