Feeling Spring With Our Free Bobble Sheep Pillow Pattern!

Teresa Ambrose

I know we’ve seen this before but it’s so damn cute!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Feeling Spring With Our Free Bobble Sheep Pillow Pattern!
Date: April 1, 2019 at 7:14:47 AM EDT
To: Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...>

Purl Soho
Squishy, Squeezy + Sweet!

With the softest yarn we could find and the perkiest, knobbiest texture we could create, our squishy, squeezy Bobble Sheep Pillow demands a hug! In either bulky Super Soft Merino or jumbo Gentle Giant, our Bobble Sheep Pillow Bundle has all the yarn you'll need to knit up your own sweet sheepy, big in size and spirit!

You Might Also Like...
Seagrass Basket
Handkerchief Linen
Floating Gemstones Necklace Kit
Cashmere Merino Bloom
4 Seasons of Embroidery Kit
Mini Sampler Kit
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013