Re: Tag sale with LOTS of yarn, needles and yarn/knitting stuff.

Mary Jo Garrity

I was there about an hour-hour n half ago. Bought an old saw for my son and a new Tupperware trash can.  I already have what I thought were more fibers than God but this place ran a close second!!

Now off to check out an RV in Ct.  my retirement starts Thursday!!

On Mar 30, 2019, at 10:55 AM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:

I stopped by this morning.

Lots of Caron Cakes, some Patons Canadian (acrylic), lots of Red Heart. Reasonable quantity of straight knitting needles, what looked like a pristine Denise Interchangeables set, random notions like old-school stitch markers, but it would take some digging to sort the notions out. I didn’t note any prices.

Shelley

PS if you go, apparently the neighbor’s drive is available for parking, which is indicated in small signs on the site that you don’t see until after you’ve tried to park elsewhere.

On Mar 30, 2019, at 5:12 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

I went yesterday and got some yarn and a yarn swift. There were bags and bags of yarn. Mostly acrylic blend yarns though so not so much for me. Some that were really nice and I wish I had bought but I am going to do the Fishkill flea market today.

On Mar 29, 2019, at 8:03 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Are  you going there, T?

Lucinda