Re: 15 Ways the Internet Changed Knitting

Lucinda Shastid

Thanks, Jane.  I remember many years ago when I was amazed that a woman in France could post that she was looking for a graph of Micky Mouse (cross-stitch? knitting?), and she had it within a few hours.  Before the 'net, she would have had to know who to contact, write them a letter, wait for a reply with the graph - two weeks? plus knowing who to write to in the first place.  What a change!

Another example was a lotion maker in Oklahoma - "How can she ever make a living selling lotion in a small town?" Joe and I asked each other.  The answer, of course, is that the whole country [now world] is a single town.

Lucinda

On 11/26/2018 5:18 PM, Jane Daniels wrote:
I don;t know if you have seen this article. Enjoy

_._,_._,_