Re: 15 Ways the Internet Changed Knitting

Teresa Ambrose

Nice!

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Nov 26, 2018, at 5:18 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I don;t know if you have seen this article. Enjoy

Web Version »
Knitting Daily
15 Ways the Internet Changed Knitting
15 Ways the Internet Changed Knitting
15 Ways the Internet Changed Knitting
Imagine a sparsely populated world with no mechanism for long-distance communication. Humans live in small societies separated by long distances or natural barriers. Each community knows it’s not alone—they understand that other people inhabit this world—but they can’t find each other easily. That, my friends, was the world of knitting before the internet.   Read More...
Grafting Two Color Brioche with the Unified Field Cowl
Tutorial: Grafting Two-Color Brioche
Grafting Two Color Brioche with the Unified Field Cowl
We are delighted to unveil the inner workings of the Unified Field Cowl—a quintessential winter accessory featuring an intriguing stitch, luxurious yarn, and a seamless finish. The two-color brioche pattern creates a light and cushy fabric that provides just the right amount of warmth. You’ll love knitting the cowl just as much as wearing or gifting it!   Read More...
Your Top 5 Favorite Projects from Interweave Knits Gifts 2018
Your Top 5 Favorites from Knits Gifts 2018
Your Top 5 Favorite Projects from Interweave Knits Gifts 2018
Knitted gifts astound me. I’m so curious as to how people decide which projects they are going to knit for someone else. How much time do people invest? Do they like to knit gifts that are simpler or more complicated? What are all the factors at play in this decision-making process? Because of this curiosity, I’m always eager to see which projects from the annual Knits Gifts issue resonate with people.   Read More...
Discover Your Heritage for the Holidays
No matter our hobby, we all wonder where we came from. DNA tests are helping millions discover if Grandma's stories were really true. Now's a great time to stop wondering and find out: Get a kit from the leading DNA test company, AncestryDNA, for only $59. Prices jump after Cyber Monday, so don't wait!

Order your kit ».
Name
Save 50% Across the Store + Take an Extra 10% Off with Code CYBER10
Product 1
Product 2
They're Back! Shop $5.99 eBooks and Video Downloads
* 50% off prices are as marked on individual product pages, valid through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 26, 2018. All prices valid while supplies last. Excludes live event registration, gift cards, items that ship from other manufacturers, and new releases. Other exclusions may apply.
* Coupon code CYBER10 is valid through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 26, 2018 while supplies last. Code not valid on live events, gift cards, items that ship from other manufacturers, and mixed media new releases. Additional exclusions may apply.
* $5.99 eBook and Video Download prices are as marked on individual product pages, valid through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 26, 2018. Some exclusions apply.
Knitting Daily on Facebook
Knitting Daily on Pinterest
Knitting Daily on Instagram
Knitting Daily on Twitter
Knitting Daily on YouTube
Please do not reply to this email.
We are happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Please click here to contact us.
This email was sent by: F+W, 10151 Carver Road, Suite 300, Blue Ash, OH 45242 USA
Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Web Version »
We respect your right to privacy.
View our policy.

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...