Subject: Plant Dye Calendar
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 21:18:39 +0000
From: Fran Rushworth <tribulation2013@...>
To: jzygala@... <jzygala@...>

I am writing in the hope that members of the Hanover Spin/Knit In Guild might be interested in starting the New Year with a 2019 Calendar called Twelve Months of Plant Dyes. Each page has a picture of a source of dye which can be foraged or grown during that month, together with instructions for using it. Starting with the simplest dye baths, over the year, project skills are developed so that by autumn, the reader can tackle more complex processes, such as plant contact prints and steamed leaf bundles with iron.

You can see what the calendar looks like and read more about the content here

https://wooltribulations.blogspot.com/2018/10/2019-calendar-twelve-months-of-plant.html

Individual copies are on sale to America for $18 from the shop page.

I’d like to let you know that for a group order, there is a discount on the price of each calendar and postage as a parcel from the UK to the USA works out considerably cheaper than sending individual envelopes. If your Guild would like to put in a group order for nine calendars, the total cost including postage would be $117, bringing the price of each calendar down to $13.

Please email me at this address and I would be delighted to send you a Paypal invoice and will post your parcel of calendars by International Standard, which has a delivery time of 5-7 working days, although it might take longer over Christmas.

Please forgive the shameless self-promotion. Thanks for considering this.

Best wishes

Fran

Sent from Mail for Windows 10