Re: OT - Neutralizing odors with coffee grounds

Teresa Ambrose

Interesting. They coffee grounds are used in the antique furniture biz to get rid of musty smells in dresser drawers or chests.

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:16 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

From an RVing list I'm on:

"Here’s an endorsement for the coffee fix: I work in a hospital, and sometimes odors are unavoidable and bad, sometimes for days, even with good cleaning. Our coffee is supplied in prepacked in paper “pods” which are put in rooms and hallways as needed. Works great! Even on the oncology ward where the chemo patients can smell hand sanitizer at 25 feet."