Re: Update re Lewisboro Library Fair 9/22/18

Teresa Ambrose

What a nice idea! Have fun!

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Sep 5, 2018, at 8:24 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Lisa, what a great idea!

I hope everyone has a great time - I will be out of town so I can't join.

Have fun!

Lucinda

On 9/5/2018 7:17 AM, Margarita Vatis via Groups.Io wrote:
I Hope everyone had a wonderful Summer!
Just a quick update - Lisa Kuller (copied here) will be organizing the fiber demo at the Lewisboro library fair this year and will be incorporating an Earthloom as a kids activity. We hope to exhibit the loom afterwards at the library, along with a nice narrative about how it was a collaborative effort and what it represents, etc.
https://www.earthloom.org/
Please let Lisa know if you're interested in participating. I hope to see you in the crowds or at the fiber exhibit!
Truncated!
This message exceeded the Maximum Message Size set in Account Settings, so we have only downloaded the first few lines from the mail server.
Download the rest of the message. <mailbox://nobody@Local%20Folders/Inbox?number=141889827&messageid=949845070.399955.1536146243861%40mail.yahoo.com&uidl=11e8-b0fd-5d37695a-9274-002128178aea>