From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: August 31, 2018 at 7:13:14 AM EDT
To: hayslope@...
Subject: Free New Pattern For Our Criss Cross Top!

Purl Soho
Thoughtful Design + Flattering Fit

Beginning with a thoughtful design and ending with a flattering fit, there’s a lot to love about our Criss Cross Top! Form follows function, here, with easy stitch patterns that each do their job. Reverse stockinette serves as a beautiful all-over ground, while 1 x 1 ribbing gives structure and definition to edges, and one simple cable at the front neckline provides all the drama!

In Soft + Cozy Worsted Twist

We knit up our Criss Cross Top in our 100% merino wool Worsted Twist. It has an incredibly soft and cozy touch, works up as a fairly quick knit, and comes in a beautiful palette of gentle colors. Pick your favorite and cast on for this free pattern… Free? Yes!

You Might Also Like...
Botanical Yoke Pullover Pattern
Knitted Cable Sourcebook
Knit Shiny + Matte Wrap Bundle
Basic Hats for Everyone Pattern
Bobble Sheep Pillow Bundle
Gentle Giant Blanket Bundle
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013