Re: Wanted - Fiber Enthusiasts for Lewisboro Library Fair 9/22/18

Shelley Reid

I’m sorry, but I believe I will also be out of town that weekend.

Shelley

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:38 AM, Margarita Vatis via Groups.Io <margaritavatis@...> wrote:

Hi Fellow Fiber Enthusiasts!

I’m excited to let you know that I’m the new Lewisboro Library Fair Coordinator this year and, along with a dedicated team of volunteers, have been busy making preparations for the upcoming Lewisboro Library Fair on Saturday, September 22nd, from 10am-4pm at Onatru Farm in South Salem.

As a big fan of farms and fiber, I would love to use this event to showcase how wool fiber gets processed, spun, woven and knit into all sorts of wonderful things. Unfortunately, South Salem’s own resident wool experts, Lucinda and Joe, will be travelling so I’m hoping some of you will self-organize to help me set up a tent to demo/talk about our favorite fibery stuff? The fair is a great library fundraiser and community event with lots of people, music, food, and SCADS of books for sale!

If you're interested, please contact me directly at margaritavatis@...

or call/text (914) 557-0620

Thank You – I look forward to hearing from you :)

Kindest Regards,

Margarita