Re: Maybe change the time of our meetings???

Teresa Ambrose

I like early meetings as well and for some of the same reasons. It doesn’t break up the day.

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Aug 13, 2018, at 3:45 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

Lets discuss at the next meeting and have an action plan to send the survey out the following week.  Everyone should bring some questions they feel need answering.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:
Jane,

Thank you for offering. I can set up a poll directly in the io group; I think Lucinda was hoping that members would discuss a little more before taking a vote. For example, in our discussion last time, a suggestion was made to switch to morning Saturday meetings and afternoon Sunday meetings, which is something that wouldn’t have occurred to us if we had just set out a few options to vote on.

My personal take is that I would prefer not to straddle lunchtime, but rather have a morning or afternoon meeting.

Shelley

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...