Re: Maybe change the time of our meetings???

Shelley and all,

I also like the idea of a morning meeting and then an afternoon meeting.

Makes the rest of the day easier to plan.

Susan

Susan Ryhanen

Soapmaker/Wholesale Coordinator

S  A  I  P  U  A

p: 914.528.4859

f:  914.528.2813

e: susan@...

w: www.saipua.com

The Farm | Blog | Instagram

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:37 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io <shelweb@...> wrote:

Jane,

Thank you for offering. I can set up a poll directly in the io group; I think Lucinda was hoping that members would discuss a little more before taking a vote. For example, in our discussion last time, a suggestion was made to switch to morning Saturday meetings and afternoon Sunday meetings, which is something that wouldn’t have occurred to us if we had just set out a few options to vote on.

My personal take is that I would prefer not to straddle lunchtime, but rather have a morning or afternoon meeting.

Shelley

On Aug 13, 2018, at 2:28 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...