Re: Maybe change the time of our meetings???

Jane Daniels

I can set up a poll and we send it to every one on the mailing list. I will be coming at 11:30 on Saturday and we can develop questions to ask.

Jane

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 2:19 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I haven't seen much discussion of this.  Does anyone care about changing the day/time?

If there's someone on the chat list who doesn't come to the meetings ... would changing the time make you more likely to come?

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 7:55 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:
I'm perfectly happy with our 11:00 to 1:00 time frame, but I wonder if it's inconvenient for some people to have the day cut in half like that.

Any discussion???

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...