Re: Maybe change the time of our meetings???

Lucinda Shastid

I don't think we got that far! There was a little discussion this morning.

Maybe different times on Sat and Sun, to accommodate people who want to come but can't make the 11:00-1:00 time frame.

I'd like to see some discussion, and then maybe a survey. Jane, you came up with some good angles on the survey.

Lucinda

On 8/5/2018 12:52 PM, Irene Marks via Groups.Io wrote:
I like 11-1, it generally works for me. Time for chores in the morning, time for lunch with my husband in the afternoon. What time were you thinking of Lucinda?
Irene