Re: he has foot in mouth problems!!

Lucinda Shastid

You're right, Shelley. I thought it was directly from Annie and replied to her.

Sorry, every one!

Lucinda

On 8/1/2018 9:44 AM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io wrote:
In the past, some of our members have requested that we refrain from political discussions in our group. Maybe they want to associate us with sheep, llamas, dogs, birds, and fibery things, and not news that makes them sad or angry?
When we’re all together at the farm, it’s easy to quickly ask if everyone present is okay with a foray into politics, but the email list goes to everyone. I’d like to request that we keep partisan emails directed to specific members who we know will want to read them, rather than to the group.
Shelley