Re: Spin/Knit-In at Hanover Hilltop Farm - Sat, 6/16/18 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

Teresa Ambrose

So cute!

On Jun 14, 2018, at 12:13 PM, Susan Ryhanen <susan@...> wrote:

How adorable!  and what a cute hat!

Susan

Susan Ryhanen

Soapmaker/Wholesale Coordinator

S  A  I  P  U  A

p: 914.528.4859

f:  914.528.2813

e: susan@...

w: www.saipua.com

The Farm | Blog | Instagram

On Jun 14, 2018, at 10:41 AM, Carol Fessler <carol.fessler@...> wrote:

I can't make it this Saturday, because my new granddaughter, little Maisie, is coming for a visit.

Carol

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In at Hanover Hilltop Farm

When:
Saturday, 16 June 2018
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We will hold our Third Saturday Spin-In/Knit-In this Saturday at Hilltop Hanover Farm, in the Historic House (also known as Molly's House).  It's the first building on the left, and if the weather is nice enough, we may be out back rather than inside.

Bring your lunch, your spinning, knitting or crocheting, a nametag, your show-and-tell, and any project you want to show off or have questions about.  See you this

View Event.

<Maisie.jpg>