Re: Saturday at the farm

Teresa Ambrose

Hi Pam! I have been working every weekend at a monster estate sale in Carmel. I miss everyone so much but itโ€™s always something! Hugs to everyone. T

What we think we become. - Buddha

On Jun 3, 2018, at 9:28 AM, Pam via Groups.Io <mcpma11=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Very nice seeing everyone yesterday spinning and knitting! I hope to get back to knitting soon.
Sincerely, pam Mcl
On Jun 2, 2018, at 9:54 PM, Shelley Reid <shelweb@...> wrote:

Lucinda, since you were going to ask ๐Ÿ˜:

We had a big group: Kay, Lisa, Carol, Irene, Joan, Charlene, Angie, and newcomers Pat and Stephanie. We spread out on the porch and spun and knit. Not as many festgoers came up to inspect our activities as last year, but we still got a few youngsters who stared at us intently and even asked a question or two. And we saw a rainbow, even though the sky was clear.

The porch setup kept most conversations limited to small groups, but I can tell you that we talked about Pueeto RIco, dogs, spinning, the retirement of Brooks Farm, where to buy yarn and needles, And doubtless many other things.

Have a great weekend,

Shelley